Saying that something is easy - Intermediate
Here are some English phrases that you can say when you think something is easy or very easy.
10 expressions to Use In Speaking And Writing:
- It's a doddle.
- Easy peasy.
- It's a cinch.
- There's nothing to it.
- Anyone can do it.
- It's childsplay.
- It's a walk in the park.
- It's not rocket science.
- It's easy as pie / easy as a,b,c
- I can do it with my eyes shut
How To Use These Phrases In Your English:
- Phrases 1, 2 and 3 are saying that something is totally simple.
- Phrase 4 is saying that you don't need to think about it. you can do it without thinking.
- Phrase 5 says that it's so easy that everybody can do it.
- Phrases 6 and 9 say that it's so easy that young children can do it.
- Phrase 8 is saying that it is not difficult like building rockets.
- Phrase 10 is saying that it is so easy that you can do it without looking - with your eyes shut.