Saying that something is easy.
Here are some English phrases that you can say when you think something is easy or very easy.
10 expressions to Use In Speaking And Writing:
- It's a doddle.
- Easy peasy.
- It's a cinch.
- There's nothing to it.
- Anyone can do it.
- It's childsplay.
- It's a walk in the park.
- It's not rocket science.
- It's easy as pie / easy as a,b,c
- I can do it with my eyes shut
How To Use These Phrases In Your English:
- Phrases 1, 2 and 3 are saying that something is totally simple.
- Phrase 4 is saying that you don't need to think about it. you can do it without thinking.
- Phrase 5 says that it's so easy that everybody can do it.
- Phrases 6 and 9 say that it's so easy that young children can do it.
- Phrase 8 is saying that it is not difficult like building rockets.
- Phrase 10 is saying that it is so easy that you can do it without looking - with your eyes shut.