How to pay

Accepted payment methods:


Preferred international payment method: Flywire transfer

International House Bristol has partnered with Flywire to make your international payments safe and easy. Flywire allows you to pay from almost any country and in almost any currency by bank transfer, credit card and other local payment methods. Flywire is International House Bristol's preferred method of payment.

Avoid unexpected fees Unexpected bank fees can result in a short balance on your account when payment reaches your institution. Flywire ensures your tuition is delivered in full every time.

Pay in your home currrency Avoid unnecessary bank fees and receive favorable foreign exchange rates.

Benefits / How to pay

English عربى Español
中文 로그인 Français
日本語 Deutsch Português
Русский язык Tiếng Việt ไทย


Flywire help & FAQs  -


Credit/Debit card payment

Credit/Debit card payments - non UK cards - can be made through Flywire, above, with no extra charges. Please have your invoice number(s) and/or student name ready.

Credit/Debit card payments - UK cards, can be made by contacting the school by telephone on +44 (0)117 909 0911 or +44 (0)117 906 7660. If you are in Bristol, you can also come into our school office to pay with your card. Please have your invoice number(s) and/or student name ready.

Cheque - UK Sterling (£) only

Cheques should be made payable to International House Bristol Ltd. Please write the invoice number(s) and student name (if different from the name on the cheque) on the back of the cheque.

Direct bank transfer

Flywire - above - is International House Bristol's preferred method of payment for international payments. If you still want to pay by direct bank transfer, please add £6.00 to the amount due to cover international bank charges by IH Bristol's bank; please note that your bank may make a separate charge for an international transfer. Please use the invoice number and then the student's name as the reference for your payment. You will find our bank details on our invoices or you can request them by contacting the school directly.