Please use the form to the left to make a general enquiry.
International House operates over two main premises here in Bristol, both beautiful buildings close to one another in the renowned Clifton area of the city. General contact information and location maps for each are below.
Most of our lessons are taught at our Oakfield Road location.
On this page you will also find listed email and telephone contact information for our specific departments, and some help on how to find us if you get lost!
International House (Queens Avenue site)
(Queens Avenue Site)
2 Queens Avenue
- General enquiries: +44 (0) 117 906 76 60
- Cambridge Exams: +44 (0) 117 906 76 65
- IELTS Exams: +44 (0) 117 906 76 66
- Foreign Languages: +44 (0) 117 906 76 61
- Sales: +44 (0) 117 906 76 63
- Fax: +44 (0) 117 906 76 69
International House (Oakfield Road site)
(Oakfield Road Site)
27 Oakfield Road
- General enquiries: +44 (0) 117 909 09 11
- Accounts: +44 (0) 117 980 90 93
- Accommodation: +44 (0) 117 980 90 92
- Social Programme: +44 (0) 117 980 90 91
- Fax: +44 (0) 117 907 71 81
How to find us
Most of our lessons take place in our main school building on Oakfield Road (see map, above). We are located on a quiet street in Clifton, just a few minutes away from many of Bristol's key points of interest, and only 150 metres from Whiteladies Road, one of the main roads through the city.
It is easy to find us whether you travel:
- by car
- by train
- by bus
We have forecourt parking for evening classes on a first come, first served basis. On-street parking is available throughout the area but you may want to arrive early if you want a space very near the school.
To get there by rail, take a train to Clifton Down station. These buses all run along Whiteladies Road: 1, 8, 9, 41, 42, 43, 54, 55 and 99. When you get on a bus, ask the driver for a ticket to the BBC building. For more information, visit the First Bus company website.
If you can afford it, the easiest way to get there is to take a taxi. Just ask the driver to take you to 27 Oakfield Road in Clifton.
It is also quite easy to walk or cycle to the school from anywhere in the central Bristol area. First, you need to find the beginning of Whiteladies Road (by the Art Gallery).
Travel along Whiteladies Road for 300 metres, past the BBC building on your right. The next turning on your left is Oakfield Road.
Turn into Oakfield Road and go 400 metres up it until you see the school building on your right. It's opposite a large white building called Reflections House.
If you have any trouble finding the school, just telephone us and we will give you directions from where you are (see our General enquiries telephone number above).
Contact by email
- For general enquiries: email@example.com
- For accommodation: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Cambridge exams: email@example.com
- For IELTS exams: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Teacher Training: email@example.com
- For Social Programme: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Foreign Languages: fl@ihbristol
- For Accounts : email@example.com
Contact via postal addressInternational House Bristol (Oakfield Road Site)
27 Oakfield Road
International House Bristol (Queens Avenue Site)
2 Queens Avenue