Social Programme and Buildings Coordinator
Working in a dynamic, multi-national language-school environment, this coordinating role requires a degree of flexibility and knowledge of all in-house systems. This person is responsible for organising the school's social programme for adults and juniors, and is also responsible for the general upkeep of the two school buildings (9 class rooms in each).
Please e-mail the Principal Pete Gibson for an application form, job description, salary range, and to arrange an interview. Attach your CV, outlining your availability to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications Wednesday 24th January 2018; first round of interviews to be held in wk. c. 22nd Jan and / or 29th Jan 2018.
TEACHER OF FOREIGN LANGUAGES (Part-time)
Foreign language teachers are required to teach adult evening classes, in-company courses, conversation classes or individual one to one lessons.
- Native or nearly native in one of the following languages: MANDARIN, JAPANESE, PORTUGUESE, ARABIC, GREEK, CROATIAN, TURKISH
- Teaching qualifications
- Highly reliable
- Three referees
Ideally you will have:
- Experience of teaching a foreign language
- DBS check
- Original teaching and university qualifications are required at interview, plus proof of ID. We copy these for our records as a British Council requirement.
- You need proof of your right to work in the UK (evidenced by original documentation at interview)
- Rate of pay to be discussed at interview
- To apply, please email your CV with covering letter to email@example.com
- Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.
We are keen to recruit new hosts ahead of summer 2018 (and beyond!). Please contact our Accommodation Officer, Shaun Duncan, at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive an application pack.
Our rates of pay for hosting are £155 per week for juniors; £150 per week for adults half-board; £130 per week for adults self-catering.
Summer EFL teachers wanted for adults or juniors teaching in Clifton, Bristol. Additional residential positions available in Bromsgrove (nr Birmingham), and Southampton.
We are currently looking for additional summer EFL teachers to join our team. Experience of any of the following: teaching adults, exam preparation (IELTS, FCE, CAE), juniors, social programme supervision - an advantage.
Start dates from Monday 25th June 2017, or 2nd July 2018. Contracts 2-8 weeks.
Please e-mail Pete Gibson for an application form, job description, rates of pay, and to arrange an interview. Attach your CV, outlining your availability to: email@example.com
IELTS INVIGILATORS (Casual)
We regularly look to employ invigilators who can work one or two Saturday mornings a month. Previous invigilation experience is ideal, but not essential as full training will be provided to all successful candidates.
To register your interest, please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org