EFL teacher (temporary)
We are currently looking for additional EFL teachers to join our team on a temporary basis. Contracts for cover, zero hours, or short fixed-term teaching currently available. Experience of teaching adults, exam preparation (IELTS, FCE, CAE) an advantage.
Please e-mail Pete Gibson for a job description, rates of pay, and further details. Attach your CV, outlining your availability to: firstname.lastname@example.org
IELTS INVIGILATORS (Casual)
Whist we are not currently recruiting, we regularly look to employ invigilators who can work one or two Saturday mornings a month. Previous invigilation experience is ideal, but not essential as full training will be provided to all successful candidates.
To register your interest, please e-mail: email@example.com
IELTS CLERICAL MARKERS (Casual)
We regularly look to employ clerical markers to mark the listening and reading componants of the IELTS test one or two Saturday afternoons a month. We run one or two training sessions a year.
To register your interest, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
TEACHER OF FOREIGN LANGUAGES (Part-time)
Foreign language teachers are required to teach adult evening classes, in-company courses, conversation classes or individual one to one lessons.
- Native or nearly native in one of the following languages: GERMAN
- Teaching qualifications
- Highly reliable
- Three referees
Ideally you will have:
- Experience of teaching a foreign language
- DBS check
- Original teaching and university qualifications are required at interview, plus proof of ID. We copy these for our records as a British Council requirement.
- You need proof of your right to work in the UK (evidenced by original documentation at interview)
- Rate of pay to be discussed at interview
- To apply, please email your CV with covering letter to email@example.com
- Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.