We are keen to recruit new hosts ahead of summer 2017 (and beyond!). Please contact our Accommodation Officer, Shaun Duncan, at email@example.com to receive an application pack.
Our rates of pay for hosting are £150 per week for juniors; £145 per week for adults half-board; £125 per week for adults self-catering.
Summer EFL teachers wanted for adults or juniors teaching in Clifton, Bristol. Additional residential positions available in Bromsgrove, near Birmingham.
We are currently looking for additional summer EFL teachers to join our team. Experience of any of the following: teaching adults, exam preparation (IELTS, FCE, CAE), juniors, social programme supervision - an advantage.
Start dates from Monday 26th June 2017, or 3rd July 2017. Contracts 2-8 weeks.
Please e-mail Pete Gibson for an application form, job description, rates of pay, and to arrange an interview. Attach your CV, outlining your availability to: firstname.lastname@example.org
IELTS INVIGILATORS (Casual)
Whist we are not currently recruiting, we regularly look to employ invigilators who can work one or two Saturday mornings a month. Previous invigilation experience is ideal, but not essential as full training will be provided to all successful candidates.
To register your interest, please e-mail: email@example.com
IELTS CLERICAL MARKERS (Casual)
We regularly look to employ clerical markers to mark the listening and reading componants of the IELTS test one or two Saturday afternoons a month. We run one or two training sessions a year.
To register your interest, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
TEACHER OF FOREIGN LANGUAGES (Part-time)
Foreign language teachers are required to teach adult evening classes, in-company courses, conversation classes or individual one to one lessons.
- Native or nearly native in one of the following languages: GERMAN, GREEK, CROATIAN, TURKISH
- Teaching qualifications
- Highly reliable
- Three referees
Ideally you will have:
- Experience of teaching a foreign language
- DBS check
- Original teaching and university qualifications are required at interview, plus proof of ID. We copy these for our records as a British Council requirement.
- You need proof of your right to work in the UK (evidenced by original documentation at interview)
- Rate of pay to be discussed at interview
- To apply, please email your CV with covering letter to email@example.com
- Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.