We are keen to recruit new hosts now and leading up to summer 2019. Please contact our Accommodation Officer, Shaun Duncan, at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive an application pack.
Our rates of pay for hosting in 2019 are £165 per week for summer juniors; £155 per week for adults half-board; £135 per week for adults self-catering.
EFL SUMMER TEACHERS!
We have job opportunities for EFL teachers this summer in July and August 2019 (CELTA qualified, Trinity CertTESOL and above).
Three locations (two in Bristol, one residential with board and lodging in Bromsgrove) teaching adults or juniors. Email your CV to Pete Gibson, Principal, stating availability for interview and earliest availability for summer positions. email@example.com
TEACHER OF FOREIGN LANGUAGES (Part-time)
We have job opportunities for qualified Mandarin and German teachers who can start from September 2019.
Foreign language teachers are required to teach adult evening classes, in-company courses, conversation classes or individual one-to-one lessons.
- Native or nearly native in the target language
- Teaching qualifications
- Highly reliable
- Three referees
Ideally you will have:
- Experience of teaching a foreign language
- DBS check
- Original teaching and university qualifications are required at interview, plus proof of ID. We copy these for our records as a British Council requirement.
- You need proof of your right to work in the UK (evidenced by original documentation at interview)
- Rate of pay to be discussed at interview
- To apply, please email your CV with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.