TEACHER OF FOREIGN LANGUAGES (Part-time)
We have job opportunities for qualified teacher of Welsh and French.
Apply with CV today: email@example.com
Foreign language teachers are required to teach Adult evening classes.
- DBS check
- Native or nearly native in the target language
- Teaching qualifications
- Highly reliable
- Three referees
Ideally you will have:
- Experience of teaching a foreign language
- Original teaching and university qualifications are required at interview, plus proof of ID. We copy these for our records as a British Council requirement.
- You need proof of your right to work in the UK (evidenced by original documentation at interview)
- Rate of pay to be discussed at interview
- To apply, please email your CV with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.
We are always keen to recruit new hosts for our students. Please contact the Accommodation Team at email@example.com to find out more about what's involved and receive an application pack.
Hosting an international student not only provides a wonderful opportunity for them to experience life in the UK, but also provides you with an income for your spare room and the chance to learn about new cultures. Our students come from all over the world to study English in Bristol - in 2019 we welcomed over 41 nationalities to IH Bristol! We are particularly interested in hearing from families interested in hosting students from the Middle East region - specifically Kuwait, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates.
Our rates of pay for hosting in Winter 2021 are £160 per week for half-board; £140 per week for adults self-catering.
EFL teacher/CELTA tutor role, full-time, start asap. We are looking for an experienced EFL teacher and CELTA trainer (one role) to join our core academic team as soon as possible, on a full-time basis. For more details, please email the Principal, Pete Gibson, at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, EFL and CELTA tutor qualifications and with experience clearly stated. Please only apply if you are already a qualified CELTA tutor.
Temporary EFL teachers for cover hours/weeks + emergency cover work - available now
We are looking for a small number of local EFL teachers to join our team as temporary teachers for zero hours/emergency cover work and to include blocks of work where available. Start date: as soon as possible. To register your interest and for more details, please email the Principal, Pete Gibson, at email@example.com with your CV, with EFL qualifications clearly stated (normal minimum CELTA and Trinity CertTESOL), and a full description of your availability.