We are keen to recruit new hosts ahead of summer 2017 (and beyond!). Please contact our Accommodation Officer, Shaun Duncan, at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive an application pack.
Our rates of pay for hosting are £150 per week for juniors; £145 per week for adults half-board; £125 per week for adults self-catering.
School cleaner required from 1st July 2017 onwards
Reliable, professional cleaner required cleaning our two school buildings in Clifton, Bristol (9 classrooms each site, plus offices, communal areas, bathrooms). Shadowing can be arranged with current cleaner in preceding weeks.
Contact Pete Gibson outlining your experience and availability: email@example.com or telephone 0117 9090911.
Summer EFL teachers wanted for adults or juniors teaching in Clifton, Bristol. Additional residential positions available in Bromsgrove, near Birmingham.
We are currently looking for additional summer EFL teachers to join our team. Experience of any of the following: teaching adults, exam preparation (IELTS, FCE, CAE), juniors, social programme supervision - an advantage.
Start dates from Monday 26th June 2017, or 3rd July 2017. Contracts 2-8 weeks.
Please e-mail Pete Gibson for an application form, job description, rates of pay, and to arrange an interview. Attach your CV, outlining your availability to: firstname.lastname@example.org
IELTS INVIGILATORS (Casual)
We regularly look to employ invigilators who can work one or two Saturday mornings a month. Previous invigilation experience is ideal, but not essential as full training will be provided to all successful candidates.
To register your interest, please e-mail: email@example.com
TEACHER OF FOREIGN LANGUAGES (Part-time)
Foreign language teachers are required to teach adult evening classes, in-company courses, conversation classes or individual one to one lessons.
- Native or nearly native in one of the following languages: GERMAN, GREEK, CROATIAN, TURKISH
- Teaching qualifications
- Highly reliable
- Three referees
Ideally you will have:
- Experience of teaching a foreign language
- DBS check
- Original teaching and university qualifications are required at interview, plus proof of ID. We copy these for our records as a British Council requirement.
- You need proof of your right to work in the UK (evidenced by original documentation at interview)
- Rate of pay to be discussed at interview
- To apply, please email your CV with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.