SALES AND MARKETING MANAGER
We are currently recruiting for a new Sales and Marketing Manager for our EFL programmes. If you would like to see details and apply, please see the Sales and Marketing Manager, International House Bristol advert currently on the Indeed website https://www.indeed.co.uk/
We are keen to recruit new hosts now and leading up to summer 2019. Please contact our Accommodation Officer, Shaun Duncan, at email@example.com to receive an application pack.
Our rates of pay for hosting in 2018 are £155 per week for juniors; £150 per week for adults half-board; £130 per week for adults self-catering.
TEACHER OF FOREIGN LANGUAGES (Part-time)
Foreign language teachers are required to teach adult evening classes, in-company courses, conversation classes or individual one to one lessons.
- Native or nearly native in one of the following languages: MANDARIN, JAPANESE, PORTUGUESE, ARABIC, GREEK, CROATIAN, TURKISH
- Teaching qualifications
- Highly reliable
- Three referees
Ideally you will have:
- Experience of teaching a foreign language
- DBS check
- Original teaching and university qualifications are required at interview, plus proof of ID. We copy these for our records as a British Council requirement.
- You need proof of your right to work in the UK (evidenced by original documentation at interview)
- Rate of pay to be discussed at interview
- To apply, please email your CV with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.
IELTS INVIGILATORS (Casual)
We regularly look to employ invigilators who can work one or two Saturday mornings a month. Previous invigilation experience is ideal, but not essential as full training will be provided to all successful candidates.
To register your interest, please e-mail: email@example.com