We are keen to recruit new hosts now and leading up to summer 2019. Please contact our Accommodation Officer, Shaun Duncan, at email@example.com to receive an application pack.
Our rates of pay for hosting in 2018 are £155 per week for juniors; £150 per week for adults half-board; £130 per week for adults self-catering.
TEACHER OF FOREIGN LANGUAGES (Part-time)
We have job opportunities for qualified Italian and German teachers who can start from May 2019.
Foreign language teachers are required to teach adult evening classes, Over65 daytime classes, in-company courses, conversation classes or individual one to one lessons.
- Native or nearly native in the target language
- Teaching qualifications
- Highly reliable
- Three referees
Ideally you will have:
- Experience of teaching a foreign language
- DBS check
- Original teaching and university qualifications are required at interview, plus proof of ID. We copy these for our records as a British Council requirement.
- You need proof of your right to work in the UK (evidenced by original documentation at interview)
- Rate of pay to be discussed at interview
- To apply, please email your CV with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.