TEACHER OF FOREIGN LANGUAGES (Part-time)
We have job opportunities for qualified teacher of Italian, Spanish, French and German.
Apply with CV today: firstname.lastname@example.org
Foreign language teachers are required to teach Adult evening classes.
- DBS check
- Native or nearly native in the target language
- Teaching qualifications
- Highly reliable
- Three referees
Ideally you will have:
- Experience of teaching a foreign language
- Original teaching and university qualifications are required at interview, plus proof of ID. We copy these for our records as a British Council requirement.
- You need proof of your right to work in the UK (evidenced by original documentation at interview)
- Rate of pay to be discussed at interview
- To apply, please email your CV with covering letter to email@example.com
- Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.
We are always keen to recruit new hosts for our students. Please contact the Accommodation Team at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about what's involved and receive an application pack.
Hosting an international student not only provides a wonderful opportunity for them to experience life in the UK, but also provides you with an income for your spare room and the chance to learn about new cultures. Our students come from all over the world to study English in Bristol - in 2019 we welcomed over 41 nationalities to IH Bristol! We are particularly interested in hearing from families interested in hosting students from the Middle East region - specifically Kuwait, Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates.
Our rates of pay for hosting in Winter 2021 are £160 per week for half-board; £140 per week for adults self-catering.
RECEPTIONIST ADMINISTRATOR - full time position
We are looking for a Receptionist Administrator to join our team, with start date 23rd August 2021. To register your interest and for more details, please see our full job advert on Indeed here: https://uk.indeed.com/International-House-Bristol-jobs?vjk=910cf96712d6812f