TEACHER OF FOREIGN LANGUAGES (Part-time)
We have job opportunities for qualified teachers.
NEEDED: German - apply with CV today: firstname.lastname@example.org
Foreign language teachers are required to teach adult evening classes, in-company courses, conversation classes or individual one-to-one lessons.
- Native or nearly native in the target language
- Teaching qualifications
- Highly reliable
- Three referees
Ideally you will have:
- Experience of teaching a foreign language
- DBS check
- Original teaching and university qualifications are required at interview, plus proof of ID. We copy these for our records as a British Council requirement.
- You need proof of your right to work in the UK (evidenced by original documentation at interview)
- Rate of pay to be discussed at interview
- To apply, please email your CV with covering letter to email@example.com
- Please note that only successful applicants will be contacted.
We are always keen to recruit new hosts. Please contact the Accommodation Team at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive an application pack.
Our rates of pay for hosting in autumn 2019 are £155 per week for half-board; £135 per week for adults self-catering.