Future Leaders & Entrepreneurs Programme
Helping the young adults of today become the leaders and entrepreneurs of tomorrow
Through our Future Leaders & Entrepreneurs Programme designed for students aged 17-19 years old, you will enhance your international workplace skills through a combination of guest speaker conference sessions, workshop seminars, group practice sessions, and final day group presentations of the company you have created on the course. Learn a wide range of skills to help you succeed from how to develop a solid business plan and budget, to better presentation skills, to how to put your product/service in front of your target demographic and how to market it successfully. Join us in summer 2024 and bring out the leader in you!
- what kind of leader you are
- how self-belief in your ability to succeed can determine your commitment to and success in achieving your goals
- how to create a personal development plan with manageable milestones and realistic deadlines
Receive expert training in:
- how to deliver engaging presentations
- problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- crafting a comprehensive and effective brand identity
- video editing and digital content creation
Leadership in action
Get hands-on experience of:
- creating and delivering a business pitch in small groups to a judging panel of ‘investors’
- analysing real-life case studies and applying lessons learnt to the group business concept
- communicating, collaborating and negotiating in a cross-cultural context
Jackie Kassteen - Founder & Managing Director, Jackfruit Marketing
Jacqueline (Jackie) is a lateral thinker known for enabling others and creating opportunities around brand development and revenue generation. She has 20 years of marketing experience in international education, student travel, publishing, lead generation, retail, and financial services.
Who is the course suitable for?
Young adults aged 17-19 with an upper-intermediate level of English who would like to expand and strengthen their skills for future employment
- improve practical workplace skills for future career success
- learn the core skills and strategies required to develop and present a new business concept to our final-day judging panel
- receive comprehensive feedback and ongoing support throughout the course from the course tutors
- All tuition and materials
- Guest speaker appearances
- Online English level placement test prior to course start - minimum level for participants B2
- Psychometric test completed online prior to course start - results given on first day!
- Social activities (3-4 afternoon/evening events per week; middle weekend excursion to a UK city location; optional second weekend add-on excursion)
- End-of-course Certificate of Attendance including personalised tutor comments
- Final day ‘graduation ceremony’
- Residential accommodation available for 18+ students; homestay for under 18s
Dates & Price
This 2-week course will take place from TBC.
Course only: £TBC
Course including half-board homestay accommodation:
- £TBC for students aged U18s
- £TBC for students aged 18+