Describing people - good - Elementary
When we like somebody we want to say nice things about them. When another person asks 'What's she like?', it's useful to have some positive adjectives to describe them.
10 expressions to Use In Speaking And Writing:
- Warm-hearted / friendly
- Generous / Kind
- Full of energy / energetic
- Thoughtful / Considerate
- Reliable / responsible
- Truthful / honest
How To Use These Phrases In Your English:
- Adjective 1 describes somebody who can be friends with other people easily.
- Adjective 2 describes somebody who looks beautiful - either women or men.
- Adjective 3 describes somebody who does a lot of work.
- Adjective 4 describes somebody who is intelligent.
- Adjective 5 describes somebody who often gives things to other people or is happy to help them with their problems.
- Adjective 6 describes a person who is always moving, never gets tired and has a lot of energy.
- Adjective 7 describes somebody who thinks carefully about other people before they do things.
- Adjective 8 describes somebody who is relaxed and calm and doesn't get angry with other people easily.
- Adjective 9 describes a person who always does what they say they will do.
- Adjective 10 describes somebody who tells the truth and doesn't steal or take things from other people.