Describing people - bad
Unfortunately there are some people who we don't like. When somebody asks 'What's he like?' it is useful to have some negative adjectives to describe why you don't like him.
10 expressions to Use In Speaking And Writing:
- Unfriendly / cold
- Short-tempered / quick-tempered
- Stupid / dim-witted
- Mean / stingy
- Boring / dull
- Inconsiderate / thoughtless
- Strict / authoritarian
How To Use These Phrases In Your English:
- Adjective 1 describes somebody who doesn't make friends easily and says and does things that make other people not like them.
- Adjective 2 describes somebody who gets angry quickly or is often angry with other people
- Adjective 3 describes somebody who doesn't do very much / tries to do as little work as possible.
- Adjective 4 describes somebody who is not intelligent.
- Adjective 5 describes a person who does not give things or help to other people very much.
- Adjective 6 describes somebody who is not all interesting.
- Adjective 7 describes a person who does not think about other people when they make decisions.
- Adjective 8 describes somebody (usually a teacher / boss / parent) who makes very hard rules and makes other people keep these rules
- Adjective 9 describes somebody who does not do things that they said they would do.
- Adjective 10 describes a person who tells lies or who steals things from other people.