IH Bristol is part of a worldwide group of more than150 language schools that are passionate about providing excellence in language courses. With over 25 years' experience, we are sure to deliver a professional service. The school holds accreditations from Bristish Council as well as EAQUALS.
Our courses are designed for students of all ages and learning styles, with mainly evening adult classes. The classes we offer suit all levels and are taught in groups, one-to-one or in-company.
Learn a language
Ways to learn
Regular group courses
- 10 week courses consisting of a 90 minute lesson per week
- Courses run in the evenings between Monday to Thursday either at 6.15-7.45pm or 8-9.30pm
- All students receive an IH course level certificate on completion of the course
- Each lesson will have a useful 'Phrase of the week'
- Special offers and discounts
- In Spanish, French, Italian, German, Portuguese and Mandarin
- Evening classes either at 6.30-7.30pm or 8-9pm between Monday to Thursday
- Can be booked together with your regular course (£60 for 10 classes) or seperately on a drop in basis £10 per class.
Plus courses are designed to speed up your learning. By adding a 60minute conversation class per week to your regular course, you will have an opportunity to increase your language knowledge and practice what you have learnt.
One-to-one or small group lessons
- £35 per hour
- Packages of 5 or 10 lessons available at a discounted price
Please check our Price_List or call us for more information
- We advise booking at least a week in advance
Study abroad courses
- Language courses in a foreign country
- Short and long term
- 5% discount when booked with us
- Very flexible on timings and location, and completely personalised
- Please email us for details or make an enquiry