IH Bristol is part of a worldwide group of more than150 language schools that are passionate about providing excellence in language courses. With over 25 years' experience, we are sure to deliver a professional service. The school holds accreditations from Bristish Council as well as EAQUALS.
Our courses are designed for students of all ages and learning styles, with mainly evening adult classes. The classes we offer suit all levels and are taught in groups, one-to-one or in-company.
Learn a language
Ways to learn
Regular group courses
- 10 week courses consisting of a 90 minute lesson per week
- Cost is £135 for Spanish, French, Italian, German and Portughese and £155 for Mandarin, Japanese, Russian, Polish, Welsh and English
- Courses run in the evenings between Monday to Thursday either at 6.15-7.45pm or 8-9.30pm
- All students receive an IH course level certificate on completion of the course
- Each lesson will have a useful 'Phrase of the week'
- Special offers and discounts
- In Spanish, French, Italian, German, and Mandarin
- Evening classes either at 6.30-7.30pm or 8-9pm between Monday to Thursday
- Can be booked together with your regular course (£60 for 10 classes) or seperately on a drop in basis £10
- Please fill in the ENROLMENT FORM if you are a new student.
A1 Level: Tuesday 8-9pm
A2-B1 Level: Monday 6.30-7.30pm
A1 Level: Monday 8-9pm
A2 - B1 Level: Wednesday 8-9pm
A1 Level: Thursday 8-9pm
A2 - B1 Level: Monday 6.30-7.30pm
A1 Level: Tuesday 6.30-7.30pm
A2 - B1 Level: Thursday 8-9pm
A1 Level: Monday 8-9pm
A2 Level: Thursday 6.30-7.30pm
10 week book club is run during our regular term times with our qualified teachers.
Students will work with one reader (most of them including cd) which is designed for language learners at A2-B1 level.
Each week you will do some reading at home followed by some reading comprehension and grammar exercises as well as discussion in class.
This can be booked together with your regular course (£60 for 10 classes) or separately at £100. Readers will be available for you to purchase at £10 in the beginning of term.
Please fill in the ENROLMENT FORM if you are a new student stating book club in the special requirement box.
The time of the classes are:
FRENCH (A2-B1)- Monday 8-9.00pm
GERMAN (B1)- Wednesday 8-9.00pm
SPANISH (A2- B1)- Monday 8-9.00pm
ITALIAN (A2-B1)- Tuesday 6.30-7.30pm
Plus courses are designed to speed up your learning. By adding a 60minute conversation class or Book club per week to your regular course, you will have an opportunity to increase your language knowledge and practice what you have learnt.
Cost is £195 for Spanish, French, Italian, German and Portuguese and £215 for Mandarin.
One-to-one or small group lessons
- £35 per hour
- Packages of 5 or 10 lessons available at a discounted price
Please check our Price_List or call us for more information
- We advise booking at least a week in advance
Study abroad courses
- Language courses in a foreign country
- Short and long term
- 5% discount when booked with us
- Very flexible on timings and location, and completely personalised
- Please email us for details or make an enquiry