Contact via postal addressInternational House Bristol (Oakfield Road Site)
27 Oakfield Road
International House Bristol (Queens Avenue Site)
2 Queens Avenue
Contact via email
- For general enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For accommodation: email@example.com
- For Cambridge exams: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For IELTS exams: email@example.com
- For Teacher Training: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For Social Programme: email@example.com
- For Foreign Languages: fl@ihbristol
- For Accounts : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact via Telephone and Fax
- General enquiries (Oakfield Road site): +44 (0) 117 909 0911
- General enquiries (Queens Avenue site): +44 (0) 117 906 7660
- IELTS Exams Enquiries: Tues - Thurs, 9am - 12pm only: +44 (0)117 906 7666
- Cambridge Exams Enquiries: +44 (0) 117 980 9095
- Accommodation Enquiries: +44 (0) 117 980 9092
- Accounts Enquiries: +44 (0) 117 909 0911
- Fax (Oakfield Road site): +44 (0) 117 907 7181
- Fax (Queens Avenue site): +44 (0) 117 906 7669
How to find us
Most of our lessons take place in our main school building on Oakfield Road (see map, above). We are located on a quiet street in Clifton, just a few minutes away from many of Bristol's key points of interest, and only 150 metres from Whiteladies Road, one of the main roads through the city.
It is easy to find us whether you travel:
- by car
- by train
- by bus
We have forecourt parking for evening classes on a first come, first served basis. On-street parking is available throughout the area but you may want to arrive early if you want a space very near the school.
To get there by rail, take a train to Clifton Down station. These buses all run along Whiteladies Road: 1, 8, 9, 41, 42, 43, 54, 55 and 99. When you get on a bus, ask the driver for a ticket to the BBC building. For more information, visit the First Bus company website.
If you can afford it, the easiest way to get there is to take a taxi. Just ask the driver to take you to 27 Oakfield Road in Clifton.
It is also quite easy to walk or cycle to the school from anywhere in the central Bristol area. First, you need to find the beginning of Whiteladies Road (by the Art Gallery).
Travel along Whiteladies Road for 300 metres, past the BBC building on your right. The next turning on your left is Oakfield Road.
Turn into Oakfield Road and go 400 metres up it until you see the school building on your right. It's opposite a large white building called Reflections House.
If you have any trouble finding the school, just telephone us and we will give you directions from where you are (see our General enquiries telephone number above).