Learn Italian in Bristol or online with experienced, fun and friendly Italian teachers.
Italy is one of the most culturally and historically rich countries in the world, so learning Italian is a wonderful way to fully experience and immerse yourself in what the country has to offer. From food, fashion and architecture to cinema, literature and art, Italy - and the Italian language - is truly beautiful. Join us and find out for yourself!
Did you know?
- The Italian language influence is found everywhere in English words - pizza menus, coffee shops, and musical scores to name a few
- Did you know: Italian didn’t become an official, standardised language until the unification of Italy in 1861
*Summer Term courses 2021- now enrolling!*
- 5-week Holiday Ready: A crash course in useful language for travel for beginners, covering topics such as asking for directions, ordering food and if you fall ill abroad.
- 10-week Beginner Courses: The first step in your language learning journey!
- 5-week News & Opinion: Each week you will read and discuss an article or text chosen by your teacher. Practise your speaking and develop your fluency through discussion of real-life materials and topics.
- 5-week Book Clubs: Over the 5 week course we will read and discuss a book chosen by your teacher. This course is designed for mixed level groups but best suited to elementary/intermediate.
- 5-week Conversation Club: A chance for you to practise speaking in a relaxed, informal session with students of a similar level. Boost your confidence and expand your vocabulary.
- 5-week Revision & Conversation: Ideal for those who:
- recently studied with us and want to consolidate and build on what was learnt last term
- have previously studied the language (perhaps a long time ago) and would like to refresh their knowledge – hopefully before joining us in Autumn!
Enrol by calling 0117 906 7660, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or chosing a course below.
Don't see the course you are looking for below?
If you cannot find the course you are looking for, let us know what course you would like. We will open-up new courses if we get enough interest in them.
Have you studied with us before?
We are invested in your language progress, so are pleased to offer all returning students a 10% discount on their next course with us. Please ask your teacher or our contact us directly for details.
We are delighted to welcome students back to our Queens Avenue building for face-to-face courses; see our full covid-19 safety procedures here.