In-company business language courses
In any language, it's always better together.
International House Bristol offers tailor made business language courses for your employees who wish to communicate in a foreign language in a work environment. Lessons can be held at our school based in Clifton or at your premises.
For more information or a free quote, please contact us on +44(0)117 906 7660 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In-company business language and cultural training.
We can create tailor made business language training for the language you need, the sector you work in and the goals you want to achieve.
Our team can deliver bespoke individual and group language training in: German, Italian, French, Spanish, Mandarin, Japanese, Russian, Arabic, Polish, Welsh, Portuguese and Greek.
What we offer
- Tailor-made language packages to suit your business’s needs
- Use a range of real life situations and dialogues
- Improve verbal fluency for face-to-face business situations
- Offer skills in language training specifically adapted to the business world
- One to one classes are available for those who would like extra tuition
- Encourage and motivate students to develop new language skills quickly and easily
The aims of our courses
- Improve your ability to take part in meetings and create effective presentations
- Learn to write e-mails more quickly in the appropriate language
- Expand your knowledge of key business terms
- Improve negotiation skills and become more effective in communication
- Learn how to write reports and formal documents in the chosen language
Advantages to your business
- Can help you make new contacts and connections in a new market
- Improve communication skills which are key to success in any business
- Can help encouraging growth and profit within a foreign market
- Insight into a particular culture and capacity to learn languages will interest employers
- Enable you to communicate in a way which will be recognised and appreciated by their counterparts in the international arena
How it works
We listen to what you would like to achieve, what your current capabilities are and discuss the most practical, cost-effective way of working with you.
We’ll create a proposal which details course objectives, training design and delivery, course reporting, feedback, review and assessment processes and full costs. This can then be discussed and amended as you require.
These are the steps we will follow together:
- Needs analysis & level testing. We listen to your needs, and discuss your current capabilities and limitations
- Course plan and learning objectives. Flexible schedules designed around your availability. We design a course which will be most beneficial to your individual needs, developing all aspects of communication in an efficient and cost effective way by setting clear objectives and learning outcomes. We understand that course objectives may need to be amended to facilitate any further requirements. Content and delivery of the course is regularly evaluated and progress is assessed. Lessons are timetabled around your schedule and can be postponed at one working days’ notice.
Sample syllabus – beginner level
The content will be supported by consistent work on core grammatical structures, vocabulary patterns and pronunciation.
Actual content depends on pre-course Needs Analysis, and is subject to on-going change as the course evolves. This is a sample module only.
- Your company
- Business travel
- On the phone
- Writing emails
- Teacher assignment. All our teachers are experienced and qualified. We assign the best trainers for your programme by experience, background and cultural fit.
- Feedback and assessment. We collect feedback at regular intervals throughout the course. Any issues relating to the content or delivery of the course are immediately addressed. Training Reviews ensure that the Course Plan is on track and Learning Objectives are being met. Where issues are raised, action will be taken immediately.
- Attendance certificate. It will be issued at the end of the course stating the level of the course you have completed.
If your company has any specific training requirements please contact us to discuss the details of how we can design and deliver a programmed tailored to your specific needs.
Some of our latest clients:
The following are companies and organisations who have booked individual or group language training with IH Bristol since 2017.