Mandarin Chinese classes
One of the most widely spoken native language in the world (around a billion speakers), Mandarin is becoming an increasingly popular language to learn.
Did you know?
- Mandarin is a tonal language, which means the tone in which a syllable/word is pronounced changes its meaning. There are 6 tones in Cantonese, but only 4 in Mandarin.
- Don't let this put you off; Mandarin has no tense conjugations, cases or genders and simple grammar, unlike many other languages
Dates for new courses (online and in school) will be announced and available shortly - check back for updates or contact us to register your interest in advance.
*Summer Term courses 2021- now enrolling!*
- 10-week Beginner Courses: The first step in your language learning journey!
- 5-week Revision & Conversation: Ideal for those who:
- recently studied with us and want to consolidate and build on what was learnt last term
- have previously studied the language (perhaps a long time ago) and would like to refresh their knowledge – hopefully before joining us in Autumn!
Enrol by calling 0117 906 7660, emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or chosing a course below.
Don't see the course you are looking for below?
If you cannot find the course you are looking for, let us know what course you would like. We will open-up new courses if we get enough interest in them.
Have you studied with us before?
We are invested in your language progress, so are pleased to offer all returning students a 10% discount on their next course with us. Please ask your teacher or our contact us directly for details.
We are delighted to welcome students back to our Queens Avenue building for face-to-face courses; see our full covid-19 safety procedures here.