Online English for Professionals
Our English for Professionals online course helps you to improve your work English and confidence in real world professional contexts. Examples are performing effectively at interview, understanding and taking part in effective meetings, and how to improve your report writing skills. You will also learn the grammar, vocabulary and cultural knowledge necessary for performing effectively in international professional settings.
There is an emphasis on practical, effective and natural communication.
Online General English courses include:
- Online live speaking test & personal needs check with the Principal/experienced teacher prior to course start
- English level test before start date, to make sure you are at B2+ level
- Lessons live online with our qualified IH Bristol teachers, maximum 15 students per class
- Free e-coursebook
- Interactive group activities, in mixed-nationality classes
- IH Bristol’s Phrase of the day
- Regular reviews, so you can see how much new language you remember
- Free online social activities - meet students from other classes and other IH schools!
- Online receptionist, available twice a day
- End-of-course certificate
- Free online study material, including Useful English expressions
The current course began on Monday 21st September and runs for 10 weeks, from 6-7.30pm UK time. It's still possible to join the group - please contact us to enquire
- For the best experience, you need a laptop, or desktop computer; a large tablet device or smartphone also work.
- You need an internet broadband connection: for gallery view and/or 720p HD video, 1.5Mbps/1.5Mbps (up/down)
- For sound and video, it is best with headphones and a webcam, or you can use the camera and speaker on your computer.
That's it! You will receive a weekly email with the link to join your classes. Zoom is very simple to use, but if you're unsure take a look at our helpful video.
This course can be booked alongside a part-time General English course - see here