Online Private 1:1 Classes
We discuss your aims before booking One-to-One English lessons and conduct a detailed needs analysis to create a bespoke programme. We provide an individual learning programme to help you achieve your goals. The programme is regularly reviewed, with all materials and homework designed to suit your needs.
Example 1:1 lesson focuses for ex-IH Bristol students have covered:
- Recruitment: interviews, shortlisting, meeting people, professional vocabulary
- English for hotel reception work: speaking, listening and vocabulary
- General English focusing on pronunciation and spoken fluency at C1 level
- (Your focus here – we can teach almost any focus/topic; just ask!)
Online 1:1 English programmes include:
- Online live speaking test & detailed personal needs analysis with the Principal/an experienced teacher prior to course start
- Level test before start date
- Live online with our qualified IH Bristol teachers
- Fully tailored lessons to address your specific needs (including specialist focuses)
- Free online social activities
- Online receptionist, available twice a day
- End-of-course certificate
- Free online study material, including Useful English expressions
- For the best experience, you need a laptop, or desktop computer; a large tablet device or smartphone also work.
- You need an internet broadband connection: for gallery view and/or 720p HD video, 1.5Mbps/1.5Mbps (up/down)
- For sound and video, it is best with headphones and a webcam, or you can use the camera and speaker on your computer.
That's it! You will receive a weekly email with the link to join your classes. Zoom is very simple to use, but if you're unsure take a look at our helpful video.
£65 per hour
Since our 1:1 classes are bespoke to meet you individual English learning needs and schedule, please email us directly on email@example.com to discuss your requirements further.