Online IELTS Academic Preparation
Online IELTS preparation classes will help you to practise the different tasks you have to do for each part of the exam, learn personal strategies to do the exam tasks more effectively, learn some of the large amount of new language required for the exam, and organise your learning.
We will look at:
- Key topics that are often in the exam
- The different elements of good IELTS writing
- Practice of the reading, speaking and listening tasks in the exam
- The most useful grammar, vocabulary and functional language for the exam
- Some practice tests either conducted during lesson time, and/or as homework tasks
Online General English courses include:
- Online live speaking test & personal needs check with the Principal/experienced teacher prior to course start
- English level test before start date, to make sure we place you in the right class
- Live online lessons with our qualified IH Bristol teachers, maximum 15 students per class
- Free e-coursebook for adult students
- Interactive group activities, in mixed-nationality classes
- IH Bristol’s Phrase of the day, Cultural Question and weekly Cultural Project
- End of week mini-test/quiz, so you can see how much new language you remember…
- Free online social activities
- Online receptionist, available twice a day
- End-of-course certificate
- Free online study material, including Useful English expressions
- For the best experience, you need a laptop, or desktop computer; a large tablet device or smartphone also work.
- You need an internet broadband connection: for gallery view and/or 720p HD video, 1.5Mbps/1.5Mbps (up/down)
- For sound and video, it is best with headphones and a webcam, or you can use the camera and speaker on your computer.
That's it! You will receive a weekly email with the link to join your classes. Zoom is very simple to use, but if you're unsure take a look at our helpful video.
£495 for 4 weeks, plus £40 registration fee for new students