Online Cambridge Preparation
You’ll have specific online Cambridge exam classes each lesson, Monday to Friday, which will help you to practise the different tasks you have to do for each part of the exam, learn personal strategies to do the exam tasks more effectively, learn some of the new language required for the exam, and organise your learning.
Our 10 week, part-time course consists of 1.5 hours per week - on Mondays for FCE, or Thursdays for CAE.
We will look at:
- Key topics that are often in the exam
- Regular practice of the Reading and Use of English, Writing, Speaking and Listening tasks in the exam
- The most useful grammar, vocabulary and functional language for the exam
Online Cambridge English courses include:
- Online live speaking test & personal needs check with the Principal/experienced teacher prior to course start
- English level test before start date, to make sure we place you in the right class
- Live online lessons with our qualified IH Bristol teachers, maximum 15 students per class
- Free e-coursebook for adult students
- Interactive group activities, in mixed-nationality classes
- Free online social activities
- End-of-course certificate
- Free online study material, including Useful English expressions
Studying Online with IH Bristol
- For the best experience, you need a laptop, or desktop computer; a large tablet device or smartphone also work.
- You need an internet broadband connection: for gallery view and/or 720p HD video, 1.5Mbps/1.5Mbps (up/down)
- For sound and video, it is best with headphones and a webcam, or you can use the camera and speaker on your computer.
That's it! You will receive a weekly email with the link to join your classes. Zoom is very simple to use, but if you're unsure take a look at our helpful video.
FCE: 11th January 2021
CAE: 14th January 2021
£220 for 10 weeks (15 hours)
How to book
Simply complete our online booking form below. If you are unsure about which option is most suitable for your level just email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and we can offer a free assessment.
Booking will open w/c 26th October