Online Winter Junior Programme
Key course details
- Course dates: 11 & 13 January, 18 & 20 January 2021
- Timetable: 14:00 – 17:30 (UK London time)
- 2 hours’ General English per day (4 hours per week)
- 1 hour social programme per day (2 hours per week)
- Ages: 12-17 years
- Class size: maximum 15 students
- CEFR Levels: A2 (Pre-Intermediate) – C2 (Proficiency)
- International class groups - make friends and practise your English with students from all over the world
- Pre-course level test
- 4 hours of General English per week
- 2 hours of interactive social programme
- Course materials
- Certificate on completion
Course Schedule (Monday & Wednesday)
We've designed our course schedule specifically to suit Latin America, Europe & Middle Eastern countries to allow for students from as many nationalities as possible to join us. Lessons therefore take place during the afternoon in the UK/Europe and morning in Latin America - so you can make friends from across the globe!
- 14.00-15.00: Lesson 1
- 15.00-15.15: Break
- 15.15-16.15: Lesson 2
- 16.15-16.30: Break
- 16.30-17.30: SOCIAL PROGRAMME
All times listed are UK time (GMT/UTC) - time zone conversion table coming soon
Why trust IH Bristol?
- Over 30 years’ experience teaching English as a foreign language to all ages
- We are accredited by the British Council and are a member of English UK
- Our online courses are guaranteed by the IH Online Promise
- We focus on phrase level natural English, including our Phrase of the Day
- 100% original IH Bristol course materials —written by our experienced team of teachers & teacher trainers, your child won’t have seen them before in their English lessons at home.
- Lessons and activities specifically adapted for online learning
- We have many years of experience in U18 safeguarding, so your child is safe in our classes
- Qualified English language teachers - the same teachers as our face-to-face courses!
£65 per week