Online English Courses
Join IH Bristol’s online English courses and exam preparation with other international students. Enrol here or at the bottom of this page.
Classes are live online with our qualified IH Bristol teachers. We are committed to providing a fun, engaging and highly effective learning experience for all our students, continuing the high standards of education that we have maintained over the last 33 years!
Benefits of studying online with us:
- Study from the comfort of your own home - no travel expenses
- Classes are live with our qualified IH Bristol teachers
- Group classes are mixed nationality (English is the only common language)
- Different timetable options available, choose the one which suits you best
- General English and exam preparation options available
- Interactive classes which integrate skills, grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation practice
- We guarantee the quality of our courses with the IH Online Promise
We are committed to providing a fun, engaging and highly effective online learning experience for all our students, continuing the high standards of education that we have maintained for our 33 years of operation.
Online course options:
Studying Online with IH Bristol
Your online classroom is just like a real classroom! Watch the video below to see what your class will be like.
Quick Guide to Adult Courses
|Course||Hours per week||Days of the Week||Schedule (UK time)||Weeks||Levels Available||
|General English||15 hours||Monday to Friday (5)||9:15 - 12:45||Min. 2||A2 - C1||Twice a month||£135/week|
|10 hours||Monday to Friday (5)||14.30-16.45||Min. 2||B1-C1||Twice a month||£110/week|
|Cambridge Exam Preparation - FCE||1.5 hours||Mondays||18:00 - 19:30||10||B2||11th January 2021||£220 for 10 weeks|
|Cambridge Exam Preparation - CAE||1.5 hours||Thursdays||18:00 - 19:30||10||C1||14th January 2021||£220 for 10 weeks|
|IELTS Exam Preparation||10 hours||Monday to Friday (5)||14:30 - 16:45||4/8/12||B1-C1||Once a month||£145/week|
|IELTS Exam Preparation - Part-time||1.5 hours||Thursdays||18:00 - 19:30||10||B1+||14th January 2021||£220 for 10 weeks|
|English for Professionals||1.5 hours||Mondays||18.00 - 19.30||10||B2 - C1||11th January 2021||£220 for 10 weeks|
We can also offer bespoke closed group courses at any time of year: please contact email@example.com to tell us about your requirements
What do you need to study online?
- For the best experience, you need a laptop, or desktop computer; a large tablet device or smartphone also work.
- You need an internet broadband connection: for gallery view and/or 720p HD video, 1.5Mbps/1.5Mbps (up/down)
- For sound and video, it is best with headphones and a webcam, or you can use the camera and speaker on your computer.
That's it! You will receive a weekly email with the link to join your classes. Zoom is very simple to use, but if you're unsure take a look at our helpful video.