Summer Residential Accommodation - Orchard Heights
IH Bristol is pleased to confirm an additional residential accommodation option for summer 2021: Orchard Heights.
Within 15 minutes' walk from our Queens Avenue building, Orchard heights is a modern university accommodation offering single rooms with private ensuite bathrooms, arranged in flats of 8-10 rooms. Residential accommodation is ideal for students aged 18+ who prefer to be more independent during their stay in Bristol.
- Excellent location in the heart of the city centre, less than 2 minutes' walk from Park Street and various shops, restaurants, cafes and bars
- 15 minute walk from our QA building / 21 minute walk from our OR building
- Single rooms with private ensuite bathrooms
- Bedding, a towel and kitchen equipment included
- Self-catering residence - shared kitchen (max. 10 rooms per flat)
- Shared communal areas
- Full covid-19 safety measures remain in place
- Available for students aged 18+ only, studying on a course at IH Bristol
Prices & Dates
- Available 18th July to 4th September 2021
- £195 per week, plus £40 accommodation placement fee