IH Bristol is part of a worldwide group of more than150 language schools that are passionate about providing excellence in language courses. With over 25 years' experience, we are sure to deliver a professional service. The school holds accreditations from Bristish Council as well as EAQUALS.
Our courses are designed for students of all ages and learning styles, with mainly evening adult classes. The classes we offer suit all levels and are taught in groups, one-to-one or in-company.
Ways to learn
Regular group courses
- 10 week courses consisting of a 90 minute lesson per week
- Cost is £135 for Spanish, French, Italian, German and Portughese and £155 for Mandarin, Japanese, Russian, Polish, Welsh, Arabic and English
- Courses run in the evenings between Monday to Thursday either at 6.15-7.45pm or 8-9.30pm
- All students receive an IH course level certificate on completion of the course
- Each lesson will have a useful 'Phrase of the week'
- Special offers and discounts
- In Spanish, French, Italian and German
- Evening classes either at 6.30-7.30pm or 8-9pm between Monday to Thursday
- Can be booked together with your regular course (£60 for 10 classes) or seperately for £100 or on a drop in basis for £10/lesson
- To enrol, please select the language on the menu to the left, click on the 'Conversation Classes' coloured block and then click on 'Enrol Now' next to the conversation class of your choice. Alternatively, if you're also enrolling for a group course you can select an accompanying conversation class on your booking page.
A1 Level: Tuesday 8-9pm
A1 Level: Monday 8-9pm
A1 Level: Thursday 8-9pm
A2 - B1 Level: Thursday 6.30-7.30pm
A1 Level: Tuesday 6.30-7.30pm
A2 - B1 Level: Thursday 8-9pm
10 week book club is run during our regular term times with our qualified teachers.
Students will work with one reader (most of them including cd) which is designed for language learners at A2-B1 level.
Each week you will do some reading at home followed by some reading comprehension and grammar exercises as well as discussion in class.
This can be booked together with your regular course (£60 for 10 classes) or separately at £100. Readers will be available for you to purchase at £10 in the beginning of term.
To enrol, please select the language on the menu to the left, click on the 'Book Club' coloured block and then click on 'Enrol Now' next to the book club of your choice. Alternatively, if you're also enrolling for a group course you can select an accompanying conversation class on your booking page.
The time of the classes are:
FRENCH (A2-B1)- Wednesdays 4-5.00pm
GERMAN (B1)- Mondays 4-5.00pm
SPANISH (A2- B1)- Wednesdays 4-5.00pm
ITALIAN (A2-B1)- Tuesdays 4-5.00pm
Plus courses are designed to speed up your learning. By adding a 60 minute conversation class or Book club per week to your regular course, you will have an opportunity to increase your language knowledge and practice what you have learnt.
Cost is £195 for Spanish, French, Italian and German.
One-to-one or small group lessons
- £38 per hour
- Packages of 10 lessons available with a 5% discount
- Please check our Price_List or call us for more information
- We advise booking at least a week in advance
Study abroad courses
- Language courses in a foreign country
- Short and long term
- 5% discount when booked with us
- Very flexible on timings and location, and completely personalised
- Please email us for details or make an enquiry
Practice your grammar, vocabulary and use of phrases, or answer questions as they will be presented in the Cambridge ESOL exams. You won't find these anywhere else. See our Free Exercises